The Delegation of European Union to Colombia starts the first workshop on "Evaluation, Data and Information Systems" as part of the project DIALOGAS."
This international workshop brought together representatives from 9 countries to deepen the development of Transversal and Socio-Emotional Competences, agree on methodologies and establish a common work agenda in Latin America.
On April 11, 2018, the first "Evaluation, Data and Information System" Workshop of the Inclusive Development in Latin America Project: An Opportunity for Governments and Social Actors (DIALOGAS), coordinated by AGCID, thanks to the support of the European Union, through the Adelante program; and the collaboration of the Instituto Italo Latinoamericano (IILA). Public institutions from Argentina, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, France, Italy, Panama, Paraguay, and Uruguay participated, which in turn make up the Regional Cooperation Committee on Transversal and Socio-Emotional Competences (MESACTS).
The opening day was chaired by the Head of Cooperation of the Delegation of the European Union of Colombia (DUE Colombia), Matilde Ceravolo, the Executive of the Vice-Presidency of Social Development of the Development Bank of Latin America (CAF), Bibiam Díaz, the Deputy Director of Education of the National Planning Department of Colombia (DNP) and Coordinator of MESACTS, Laura Pabón and the Coordinator of the Dialogas Project, by the Chilean Agency for Development Cooperation (AGCID) Eloísa García.
This workshop has three days of work with the aim of deepening exercises and theoretical-practical tools to measure and assess transversal and socio-emotional skills (CTSE), taking as a reference the case study of the National Institute of Educational Evaluation (INEED) they have advanced in the definition to promote, through the dialogue and lessons learned from the countries, the processes of measurement and evaluation of CTSE in each country.
The institutions that participate in this activity are:
- Unit of Integral Evaluation of the Quality and Educational Equity (UEICEE), Argentina
- SES Foundation, Argentina
- Chile Valora, Chile
- Chilean Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AGCID), Chile
- Social Prosperity, Colombia
- National Planning Department, Colombia
- Foundation for Salvadoran Education (FEDISAL), El Salvador
- Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli (CISP), Italy
- Secretariat of Social Action (SAS), Paraguay
- Ministry of Education and Science (MEC), Paraguay
- National Institute of Educational Evaluation (INEEd), Uruguay
- Development Bank for Latin America (CAF), Panama
Upcoming Activities Dialogas Project year 2018:
- Workshop 2. "Inter-sectoral articulation and action plan of CTSE programs", Argentina, May
- Workshop 3. "Individual and Family Psychosocial Accompaniment", El Salvador, June.
- Workshop 4. "Qualification frameworks and productive sector", Ecuador, July.
- Workshop 5. "Pedagogical proposals, curricular frameworks and formations of educators", Uruguay, August.
- Final Seminar "Presentation of results DIALOGAS project and future challenges", Chile, December.