This website has been developed with European Union funds and for the implementation of the ADELANTE Programme. Its contents are the sole responsibility of the ADELANTE Programme and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
1.- LEGAL IDENTIFICATION.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (which transposes the content of Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of June 8, 2000, concerning certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce in the internal market), we inform all users and visitors that:
- The owner of the website accessible through www.adelante-i.eu is DT Global Idev Europe S.L., with address at Calle Pedro Teixeira nº 8, 4º piso, Edificio Iberia Mart I, 28020 Madrid, Spain. For contact: email@example.com. DT Global Idev Europe S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 36006, Folio 223, Section 8, Page M29225, and the tax identification number is B79217279.
- The European Union has entrusted DT Global Idev Europe S.L. with the implementation of the ADELANTE Programme.
In case of any change in the conditions of access to www.adelante-i.eu, will be notify by updating the legal notices.
2.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE.
Access to this website is free of charge and viewing it does not require prior subscription or registration. Any person accessing www.adelante-i.eu has the status of "User" of the website.
The purpose of this website is to be the gateway to the ADELANTE Programme, offering users information and content via the website. Through the website, the user has access to information and data about the ADELANTE Programme and ways to contact the persons responsible of its implementation.
The user undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and information accessible on www.adelante-i.eu, subject to the Law and to the present General Conditions of Use, respecting at all times the other users and visitors of the website. Therefore, in case of non-compliance, total or partial, by the user or visitor of the website www.adelante-i.eu or of the present General Conditions of Use, DT Global Idev Europe S.L. reserves the right to deny access to www.adelante-i.eu without prior notice to the user. Likewise, DT Global Idev Europe S.L. will adopt all the measures within its reach to prevent any type of conduct contrary to the Laws in force and will cooperate with the competent authorities in the identification of the responsible subjects of the actions that may imply violations of the laws applicable to the website www.adelante-i.eu.
3.- GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE www.adelante-i.eu
The user, on having accepted the present General Conditions of Use, expressly binds himself to:
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or definitively, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this website for illicit purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, and that are contrary to the rights and interests of DT Global Idev Europe S.L., the ADELANTE Programme, its partners, users and/or third parties.
The user shall be liable for all damages of any nature that DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by virtue of these General Conditions of Use or the Law in relation to the access and/or use of this website.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The domain www.adelante-i.eu as well as the websites contained therein are owned by DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme.
In relation to the information, documents, videos, and other elements that are available in www.adelante-i.eu, as well as the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, audio and videos, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, hereinafter defined as a whole as "Content", they are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, being property of DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme, or of third parties over which DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme have authorization for the exploitation of the same by the legitimate owners.
The user of the website www.adelante-i.eu acknowledges and accepts, by the mere fact of accessing www.adelante-i.eu, that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements included in the website belong to DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme and/or third parties.
Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. The present General Conditions of Use do not confer to the users of www.adelante-i.eu any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its contents, other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted to that effect by DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
5.- CONTENTS OF THIRD PARTIES INCLUDED IN www.adelante-i.eu
It is possible that in the site we include some link to websites of third parties, which are controlled and maintained by these third parties: any link to other websites does not mean that we guarantee their quality nor their operation.
DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme do not edit the contents of third parties published on the website and, consequently, do not guarantee and are not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of such contents. DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme shall in no case be liable for any damages that may arise from:
- The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the contents originated by third parties.
- The inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the contents.
- Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the user and/or visitor of www.adelante-i.eu relying on the information or data provided or provided in the contents, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
DT Global Idev Europe S.L. and the ADELANTE Programme do not assume any liability, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, opinions, evaluations, products and/or services existing in websites not managed by DT Global Idev Europe S. L. and the ADELANTE Programme through www.adelante-i.eu.
DT Global Idev Europe S.L., as owner of the domain www.adelante-i.eu and as the entity entrusted by the European Union with the implementation of the ADELANTE Programme, does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the website www.adelante-i.eu which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, nor those caused by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
Although we try to make the site accessible from as many browsers and devices as possible, we do not offer any guarantee that the equipment or device from which you access the site is compatible. Therefore, DT Global Idev Europe S.L. assumes no liability for any damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of DT Global Idev Europe S.L.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the www.adelante-i.eu website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
The user is solely responsible for the personal data and statements he/she includes in the data collection forms that are accessible at www.adelante-i.eu, as well as the content of any other communication send to us through any other means.
Neither DT Global Idev Europe S.L. nor the ADELANTE Programme assume any other obligation or provide any other warranty, express or implied, in addition to those expressly provided in these General Conditions of Use, excluding in all cases any contractual or extra-contractual liability of both DT Global Idev Europe S. L. and the ADELANTE Programme for direct or indirect damages of any kind and under any title, suffered by the user or third parties, including damages resulting from the use or non-use of the site.
7.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
In case of controversy or conflict that may arise from the interpretation or compliance with this Legal Notice, the same shall be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions o, which is not of an essential nature for the existence of the same, is declared null or inapplicable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.